Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jackie's First Time Blogging!!










Hola
All is going well here the weather has been beautiful. Completely enjoying the babies and toddlers. My heart goes out to all you Moms and Dads who are waiting to bring your little ones home. At the same time I have loved loving on your babies. They are all the best most precious kids ever. Yesterday we had a lot of fun doing face painting during the dental clinic. (thats me painting someones face) I got pretty good at painting soccer balls and flowers. Tonight we went into Panajachel to try to shop a litttle. That was crazy! the people are very pushing wanting you to buy their stuff. I hope all is well at home. I love you all.Mom
Jackie P


6 comments:

Claire Nicole said...

Happy 20th Birthday Sarah!!!
I hope it'll be one of your favorite birthdays!
Love ya!

lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!

It's been hot here. We went to the pool yesterday. Carly is going to Kimmi's today and I am working.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Remember to be careful. We will be praying for all of you.

Love,Mom,Dad,Carly,Tim,and Hannah

Jim B said...

Jackie -
Let us know how the quilts are being used... thanks for the BLOG... you did very well..

Whacky Wheelers said...

Thanks for posting Jackie! It was also good to see you in a picture! We hope you are having a wonderful time and enjoying the experience. Please give Tommy a big hug from Matthew (and me!).

David and Marianne said...

Dave! One of the 2 other families that got OUT the same time as us, as well as passport and DNA got their PINK yesterday!!! Keep praying!!! Maybe God will do that miracle after all! love you!

Cliff said...

Hi, Jackie! Nice job on the blog. We are all fine here. Joe got home late last night - very tired. Today is Gin's 21st birthday and excited to have a new green ID. Emily wanted to know that there isn't anything to eat here and would like you to do something about it. I'm just tired from tennis, walking, and watering at church. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday a.m. I love you. Give our love to Tommy and the rest, too. Cliff